Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February Guest Goddess!!

The Stampin' Royalty Goddesses are proud to welcome our Guest Goddess for February, 

Jen Guarino!!




Jen comes to us from her  fabulous blogsite, 

To get to know Jen a little better, we asked her to tell us a little bit about herself:


Your Name​: Jen Guarino​


Where you are from?

​: Originally from Western Washington I now call Boise, Idaho home.​


What do you do in your day to day life (what do you do for work, etc) 

​My full time day job is being a homeschool mom to my kids ages 14 and 11. I am also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and involved in ministry at our church working with high school youth.​


What is your favorite Stampin' up color?

​ - Right now my favorite SU! color is Pool Party. Last year I painted my kitchen, dining area and stamp space this color!​


Are you part of any other design teams?

​ - I am not a part of any other design teams but I am a regular participant in the Inspire, Create, Share Blog Hop team. ​


your favorite thing about stamping!


​ I love being able to share with others what I love and teach them how easy it can be for them to create some hand-stamped as well.


We're thrilled to have Jen join us for the month of Feburary!
 Be sure to check out her blog, and her amazing projects!

1 comment: